We are a leading provider of audio-visual solutions seeking a skilled AV Installer to join our team. As an AV Installer, you will be responsible for installing, configuring, and troubleshooting audio-visual equipment for our clients. The ideal candidate should have previous experience in AV installation and be able to work efficiently and effectively to provide the highest quality of service to our clients.
- Install, configure, and troubleshoot audio-visual equipment including projectors, speakers, microphones, video conferencing systems, and control systems
- Ensure that all installations meet industry standards and client specifications
- Manage and maintain project schedules and timelines
- Provide training and support to clients on the use of audio-visual equipment and systems
- Collaborate with project managers and other team members to ensure successful project completion
- Conduct site surveys and provide recommendations for AV system upgrades and improvements
- Keep detailed records of all work performed and maintain accurate inventory of tools and materials
- Stay up to date with advancements in AV technology and industry standards
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in AV installation or a related field
- Familiarity with audio-visual equipment and systems
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
This is a full-time position with competitive pay and benefits. We are seeking a reliable and dedicated individual who is committed to providing exceptional service to our clients. If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your qualifications and experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds and experiences.